Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinara Sauce – Homemade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinara Sauce – Homemade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Among the first kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinara sauce – homemade recipe. To cook marinara sauce – homemade you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinara Sauce – Homemade:
- Take of nice plump roma tomatoes.
- Prepare of marsala cooking wine or 1/3 cup of red wine that's not too sweet.
- Prepare of of fresh garlic minced.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of small diced onion, try yellow or sweet onion.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of garlic salt/salt or to taste.
- Use of sugar.
Instructions to make Marinara Sauce – Homemade:
- Cut tomatoes into 8ths then place in blender with the wine and puree till nice and crushed.
- In a saucepan saute the onion with the olive oil on low-med. heat for a few minutes..
- Add the tomato puree and garlic. Simmer for 5 min.
- Reduce to low heat, add seasonings and simmer for 10-15 min or until thickened.
- Enjoy! It's super delicious over your favorite pasta or chicken. Great for chicken parmesana!.
If you find this Marinara Sauce – Homemade recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.