Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taco Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel happier. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco casserole recipe. To cook taco casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Casserole:
- Prepare of leftover taco meat.
- You need of leftover spanish rice.
- Prepare of leftover refried beans.
- Prepare of leftover onion, tomato, black olives.
- Take of leftover taco cheese or mexican cheese.
- Get of leftover salsa.
- Provide of sour creaam.
- Use of guacamole.
- Take of torttilla chips.
- Take of leftover soft flour or soft corn or hard taco shells.
Instructions to make Taco Casserole:
- this is a recipe for all your leftover taco ingredients.. any of these ingredients can be omitted if u don't use tthem or u don't have any left. u can really layer in any order with any ingredients u have left. doesn't even matter how much u haave left just use your own judgement on what size casserole dish u will need. this makes a great dip for a party or as a meal for dinner. hope u enjoy..
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a predetermined size casserole dish with a lid.. put down your first layer…
- layer 1: refied beans ( I omitted cuz I didn't have any left, if u don't go to next layer).
- layer 2: taco meat.
- layer 3: onion.
- layer 4: tomato.
- layer 5: black olives ( I omitted).
- layer 6: taco cheese.
- layer 7: soft taco shells (I tear mine up to fit the round dish it is fine, I used flour and corn) if u don't have soft taco shells I crush hard shells up instead.).
- layer 8: more taco meat.
- layer 9: spanish rice ( I omitted).
- layer 10: salsa.
- layer 11: taco cheese ( always end with cheese).
- after your through with all your layer bake covered for about 45 min or until heated throughout and cheese is melted and bubbly…
- serve with sour cream, guacamole and tortilla chips!.
- u can do this with leftover enchiladas too! layer enchiladas, refried beans, cheese, rice, leftover enchilada meat, salsa and top with cheese!.
If you find this Taco Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.