Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy crab and avocado macaroni salad recipe. You can cook spicy crab and avocado macaroni salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad:
- Get of noodles (your choice).
- Use of crab (imitation is fine).
- You need of avocados.
- Use of jalapeno (with seeds).
- You need of Green bell pepper.
- Take of red bell pepper.
- Get of miracle whip.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (3 for extra spicy).
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste (johnnys and black pepper is very tasty).
Instructions to make Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad:
- in a large pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil add noodles and follow cooking directions on box..
- when noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside to cool.
- while waiting on noodles to cool chop all peppers and set aside.
- cut avacado into small cubes and put with peppers.
- put noodles in a large bowl add both mayonnaise and miracle whip mix well.
- add crab (flaked) avacado, peppers and seasonings (fold in).
- cover and refrigerate for at least 1hour before serving. (even better the next day).
If you find this Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.