Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard recipe. You can have potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Take 3 of large potatoes.
- Use 5 of chicken livers.
- Get 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Use 6 of red chilies.
- Take 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- You need 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- You need 5 of candlenuts.
- Get 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Take 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- Take 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Provide To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- Take of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.
If you find this Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.