Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen fruity pizza recipe. To cook frozen fruity pizza you only need 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Frozen Fruity Pizza:
- Take of Hung Curd.
- You need of Mango Puree.
- Get of Sugar (or as per taste).
- Get of Mixed Fresh Fruits(mango, kiwi, plums, grapes, pomegranate).
Steps to make Frozen Fruity Pizza:
- First of all take a shallow tray which is freezer compatible and also fits in your freezer..
- Now lay parchment paper in this tray. Keep it aside. Or use Butter paper..
- Prepare your fruits: Take out pomegranate pearls and Chop the fruits- grapes, kiwi, mangoes, peaches, cherries, etc..
- Take hung curd in a bowl and beat it with a spoon to smoothen it and remove lumps, if any..
- Add mango puree (blended with sugar) to beaten curd..
- Now, your curd mango mix is ready..
- Spread this mix on parchment paper (laid in the tray) with the help of spatula or just tilting the tray in different directions..
- Lay fruits on this mix..
- Keep the tray in freezer for 3-4 hours or till set..
- Remove parchment paper. Cut slices..
- Serve with love..
- Notes: 1.Adjust sugar and mango puree according to your taste..
- Variations: 1. Instead of mango puree, you can use any other fruit puree also like strawberry puree or kiwi or peach or any other. 2. You can make it with only yogurt also. Then take yogurt as it is (hung curd not required) add vanilla essence and honey. Proceed as mentioned above..
If you find this Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.