Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich recipe. You can cook slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich using 10 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Prepare of Slow Roasted Strawberries:.
- Provide 250 g of Fresh Strawberries Preferably Organic,.
- Take of Demerara Sugar, 30g Or More Depending On The Sweetness Of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Sandwiches:.
- Get of White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Provide of Brie Thinly Sliced, A Few Slices.
- Use 1 Handful of Arugula,.
- Take of Low Moisture Mozzarella, For Shredding.
- Get of Parmigiano Reggiano, For Grating.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
Instructions to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit..
- Depending on the size of your strawberries, halve or quarter into even sizes so that they bake evenly..
- Transfer the strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Toss in the sugar, making sure the strawberries are well coated..
- The ratio between strawberries and sugar is 9:1. If you have 900g of strawberries, the amount of sugar you should use is 100g. But ultimately, it still depends on the sweetness of the strawberries. Always taste and adjust your ingredients. You can slow roast a large batch of strawberries and keep them in a sterilized jar chilled in the fridge for a couple of weeks.*.
- Wack into oven and slow bake for about 3 hrs..
- Give the strawberries a quick toss every 30 mins..
- The strawberries should almost be like a jam consistent but still hold their shapes..
- This is when the strawberries are releasing their juices and caramelizing..
- Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Lay 2 slices of bread on a working surface..
- Place brie onto the bread, making sure to cover the bread fully..
- Spoon the slow roasted strawberries onto the cheese..
- Add some arugula over the top..
- Place another layer of brie on top of the arugula..
- Lastly, sandwich with the remaining 2 slices of bread..
- Shred mozzarella into a skillet forming a size larger than the sandwich..
- Grate some parmigiano over the mozzarella..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Place the skillet over medium-low heat..
- If the heat is too high, the cheese will be grilled before the cheese in between melts.*.
- Once the cheeses start to cook, place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press the sandwich gently with a spatula for about 30 secs..
- Cover and cook until the cheeses start to brown and the oil has almost evaporated..
- Using a spatula, remove the sandwich from the skillet and flipping onto the working surface..
- Remove the skillet from heat..
- Shred mozzarella and grate parmigiano into the skillet..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Return the skillet onto the stove over medium low heat..
- Place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press gently with a spatula and cover..
- Cook until brown and crispy..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwich..
- Slice and serve immediately..
My entire family loves this recipe and have all created our favorite versions of this winning combination. A perfectly balanced, crispy, crunchy, creamy. You want to cook it low and slow so that the cheese melts without the bread burning. Once the cheese starts to melt,. Thank you Roth Cheese for sponsoring this Roasted Vegetable Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe post.
If you find this Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.