Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut chicken adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chicken adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken adobo recipe. To cook coconut chicken adobo you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut chicken adobo:
- Use 8 of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Maggi.
- Take 8 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
Steps to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Trim any excess fat and skin from the chicken thighs and put them in a large mixing bowl. Combine all the other ingredients except for the coconut milk and pour onto the chicken. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a large pan on medium heat. Add a cup of water and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 30 minutes..
- Remove the chicken and pat the thighs dry. Strain the sauce through a sieve, saving the garlic. Skim as much oil as you can from the surface of the sauce..
- Put the sauce back in the pan and turn the heat up to high. Let simmer until only about a cup of sauce remains. Stir the coconut milk into the pan and turn the heat back down to medium. Let cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to low to keep the sauce warm while you finish the chicken..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and garlic and sear until crisped. Eat with freshly steamed rice, with a generous dressing of sauce..
This adobo my friend is all together different in that we are talking Filipino food and in the Philippines, adobo is a cooking method or style of cooking and not so much a combinations of ingredients. Chicken adobo (Yasmin Newman)Source: Yasmin Newman. In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the vinegar, coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, turmeric, bay leaves, chillies and pepper. Coconut Chicken Adobo from Mary-Frances Heck stays tender and juicy while braising in coconut milk and soy sauce. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew.
If you find this Coconut chicken adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.