Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and blue cheese soup recipe. You can have broccoli and blue cheese soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup:
- Use of oil.
- Take of butter.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of celery, sliced.
- Use of carrot, cubed about 0,5 cm.
- Get of potato, cubed about 0.5cm.
- Take of stem leak, sliced.
- Provide of parsley, chopped.
- Take of broccoli.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use of lt chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide of blue cheese, crumbled.
Steps to make Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup:
- Cut the stalks of the broccoli and cube them into about 0,5cm pieces. Then cut the flowers smaller..
- Preheat a pot on a medium to high heat. Fry onions in oil for about 10 minutes or until translucent..
- Put in the butter. Followed by the rest of the vegetables, excluding the broccoli flowers and the parsley. Fry for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock, salt and pepper, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Now add the broccoli flowers and parsley, simmer for another 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Remove from the stove. Dish out half of the soup and set aside. Add the blue cheese to the remainder of the soup and blend with a stick blender. Now put the other half back in. Place the pot back onto the heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes..
If you find this Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.