Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can cook vegan cheddar broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Take of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Get of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Prepare of nutritional yeast.
- Get of salt.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Provide of onion powder.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of paprika.
- Prepare of broccoli florets.
Steps to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.