Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that can supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy southwest style chicken strips recipe. You can have spicy southwest style chicken strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- You need of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Provide of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Provide of chili powder.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Get of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- Get of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Use of Salsa.
- Provide of White rice, cooked.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.