Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My way Dorito Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My way Dorito Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my way dorito casserole recipe. To make my way dorito casserole you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My way Dorito Casserole:
- Use of ground beef (you can use more or less).
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of cooked white rice (you can use less im making for a crowd).
- Provide of refried beans.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup (i used 1 large can so if you're making a small batch I would use only one regular size can).
- Use of rotel ( again if you are making a small batch then I'd use only one can).
- You need of of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
- Take of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- Provide of garlic powder (or to taste).
- Prepare of paprika (or to taste).
- You need of taco seasoning (or to taste).
- Provide of of Shredded cheese (i use Fiesta blend but you can use whatever you like).
Steps to make My way Dorito Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Crunch up Doritos and put in bottom of casserole dish then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup, rotel, and some shredded cheese and mix then set aside..
- In a skillet add ground beef, onion, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook till brown then drain grease and add to rice and mix well. At this point you can add a little milk if you need to just not too much or the Doritos in the bottom will be soggy..
- Next add the rice mixture to the casserole dish. Then top with Doritos and cheese, then pop in the oven 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through. Make sure not to burn the Doritos on top.
- For the toppings we used chopped tomatoes, fresh baby spinach(lettuce works too) sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa. Enjoy!!!!.
Don't throw away that slightly stale bag of chips either because they'll work just fine in this recipe. Place layer of slightly crushed Doritos in the bottom of a casserole. Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of soup mixture and a layer of Doritos. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup.
If you find this My way Dorito Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.