Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Doughnut Fruit Pizzas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Doughnut Fruit Pizzas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnut Fruit Pizzas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doughnut fruit pizzas recipe. To make doughnut fruit pizzas you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Doughnut Fruit Pizzas:
- Use of glazed doughnuts(cut in half to make 12).
- Use of butter, softened.
- Use of cream cheese, softened.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- Take of Cool Whip.
- Take of marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare of Various fruits for topping. Just make sure you slice enough. If you use bananas I recommend coating them with lemon juice to avoid browning. Pick your favorite fruit combination!!.
Steps to make Doughnut Fruit Pizzas:
- With a hand mixer, cream butter and cream cheese until well combined..
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract with the hand mixer for 1 minute..
- Add the Cool Whip and marshmallow fluff and continue to beat with hand mixer until soft and creamy. Refrigerate for 2 hrs to chill for topping..
- Generously add fruit pizza topping to each doughnut half. Don't skimp!! You may even have some left over. Then add your favorite fruit as a topping and arrange on a platter. Stand back and enjoy the compliments……😉.
If you find this Doughnut Fruit Pizzas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.