Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taco Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad recipe. You can cook taco salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Salad:
- You need of Taco meat your favorite.
- Take of corn tortillas fried.
- Provide of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Get of Avocado.
- Prepare of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take of Plain Greek yogurt or sour cream.
Steps to make Taco Salad:
- Cook the taco meat. My preference whether beef/chicken/pork/turkey is cumin heavy and spicy. When I make it out ground turkey I mix the spices in a food processor with oil, apple cider vinegar and taco bell mild sauce. Then I mix that into the turkey and let sit in the fridge for a minimum of an hour. When cooking I have the skillet on medium high to keep from getting that weird juicy white fat stuff and also use a can of green chilies..
- Fry the corn tortillas.
- Slice the cabbage, tomatoes and avocados. I used cabbage in place of lettuce to make this more of a hearty dish plus I like the flavor combo. Also with it being extra filling you can skip refried beans, saving some dishes to do on a weeknight is also great!.
- Load the bowl with the cabbage then top with the taco meat. This will lightly soften the cabbage. Load up the rest of the toppings and don't forget the fried tortilla on the side..
If you find this Taco Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.