Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe. You can have chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Get 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Use 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Use 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- Provide 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Steps to make Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
You can add more mushrooms if desired. Serve with rice or pasta, and a. This chicken, leek and mushroom filling is a great all round pie filling and can be used to make other kinds of chicken pies. Top with mashed potatoes, puff pastry or roll it in phyllo like I did with this serpent pie. It can easily be adapted to other vegetables too.
If you find this Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.