Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice recipe. To cook my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of small onions.
- You need of Ginger grated.
- Get of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare of Butter or Ghee.
- Prepare of large Chicken breast cut into small pieces.
- Get of Indian red Curry Powder.
- Take of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- You need of Corriander powder.
- Provide of Curry Powder.
- Use of + 1/2 pints of boiling water.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Provide of chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Green Chutney.
- Provide of Spinach.
- Take of Double Cream or plain Yogurt.
- Use of Apple Sauce stir in.
Instructions to make My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Add the oil heat up then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Next add the Garlic And Ginger fry for 30 seconds. Then add all the chicken and fry to colour it for 1 minute..
- Add the Butter or Ghee Turn down to low and add all the Spices stir in to mix well and also the veg cube crumble it in. Then the boiling water stir to mix well cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer the chicken Curry to a large saucepan. Let it cool a little then add the cream. Stir in. Add the tomatoes, green chutney also Spinach and another 1/2 Pint boiling water..
- Next Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes. Now add your Rice to cook. Serve the curried chicken on top of the boiled rice..
If you find this My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.