Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani ~ south indian style recipe. To cook chicken biryani ~ south indian style you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style:
- Provide of Chicken – medium sized pieces.
- Provide of Yogurt -.
- Use of Coconut Milk -.
- Take of Rice -.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of To Dry Roast and Grind :.
- Provide of Cinnamon – piece.
- Use of Cloves -.
- You need of Cardamom -.
- Take of Fennel Seeds -.
- Take of Coriander Seeds -.
- Prepare of Cumin Seeds -.
- Use of To Saute and Grind :.
- Use of Onions – sliced.
- Provide of Ginger – worth of pieces.
- You need of Garlic – tsbp worth of pieces.
- Take of Green chillies -.
- Get of Cashew nuts -.
- Prepare of Tempering :.
- Prepare of Bay leaves -.
- Prepare of Staranise -.
- Take of Cinnamon -.
- Take of Onions -.
Instructions to make Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style:
- Now I know this looks like a long list of ingredients but trust me its not that complicated!.
- First wash the rice and allow it to soak in water.
- In a fry pan, dry roast the ingredients (To dry roast and grind list) and grind it into a smooth powder. Heat some oil in the same fry pan and saute the ingredients (To saute and grind). Saute until the onions are soft, and not browned. Transfer this to the food processor, add the yogurt and grind it with the powder.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this paste for 30mins.
- Once marinated, heat some oil in a pressure cooker, and add the Tempering list of ingredients. Once softened add the chicken pieces and saute till dry. Next add the can of coconut milk, mix well and close the pressure cooker. Cook for one whistle, and turn off the heat.
- When the pressure is gone, pour out the gravy into a separate bowl. For the 2 cups of rice, we will need 4 cups of liquid, so measure out the gravy. If it does not come to 4 cups of liquid, add water. Close the pressure cooker and cook for 1 whistle on medium heat. Let the pressure go down and transfer to a serving tray.
- I garnished it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and boiled eggs. You could also fry some onions and roast cashews in some butter to use as garnish.I served with this some raita.
If you find this Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.