Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Village Style – Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Village Style – Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Style – Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to village style – chicken curry recipe. To make village style – chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Village Style – Chicken Curry:
- Use of For the Chicken Marinade:.
- Get of Chicken.
- Prepare of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use of Pepper powder.
- Get of Turmeric.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of 1 Tbsp Lime juice or 250gms Curd.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of or as per Taste Salt.
- Prepare of For the Curry:.
- Get of Medium Tomatoes.
- Provide of Medium Onions.
- Prepare of Green Chillies.
- Get of Buds of Garlic.
- Use of Black Cardamoms.
- Use of Cloves.
- Prepare of Bay Leaves.
- Use of Whole Indian Spices.
- Take of Cilantro Bunch.
Steps to make Village Style – Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned above and keep it aside for a while minimum 45-60 minutes..
- Once the chicken is marinated, heat the oil in the pan..
- Put the said ingredients in the oil – 4 green chillies slice into smaller pieces, 3 buds of garlic, 3 black cardamoms, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves and all the whole Indian spices. Shallow fry all these, until it gets to golden colour..
- Slice the onion and tomatoes and put it in the pan..
- Put 3-4 tbsp of water and cover.
- Let all these ingredients come to a fine paste while it gets cooked via steam..
- Let it cook while the lid is covered. approximately 15 minutes on absolutely low heat..
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and put the marinated chicken into it and let it cook for 20-25 mnts..
- Let it cook again on low heat..
- After the said time, open the lid and pour curd into it..
- Mix the chicken well and with the curd and masala..
- Pour the water for gravy half glass..
- Let it again cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat..
- Open the lid and keep stirring for 5 more minutes..
- Turn off the heat..
- Open the lid and add chopped cilantro and mix well..
- Cover the lid now and let it rest for at least 10 minutes..
- When done, serve it with cooked steamed rice along-with green salad..
If you find this Village Style – Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.