Broccoli Almond Soup. The Broccoli Almond Soup Recipe is a wholesome soup packed with nutrients. In this recipe, broccoli is roasted in a pan until soft along with garlic and then finally ground along with almonds to. broccoli almond soup recipe, broccoli is my favourite, and on top of that I have used almonds to make this soup everyone's favourite! Mildly flavoured with celery and garlic, it tastes amazing.
This one-pot soup is so comforting and seriously rich and creamy! This Broccoli & Almond Soup is the ultimate comfort soup! A fun spin on cream of broccoli, the almonds add a nutritious boost of protein and nutty flavor. You can have Broccoli Almond Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Almond Soup
- You need 150 gm of Broccoli.
- It’s 50 gm of almond.
- It’s 15-20 of mint leaves.
- You need 15-20 of tulsi leaves.
- Prepare 15-20 of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
The Broccoli Almond Soup recipe out of our category Cream Soup! Mix the broccoli, remaining almonds, milk and water in a mixer and blend until it becomes smooth. Once blended and seasoned, reheat the soup and serve hot. Broccoli belongs to a family of vegetables called cruciferous vegetables.
Broccoli Almond Soup instructions
- Take about 150 gm broccoli. Cut flowers of Broccoli in small pieces, don’t take broad stems. Boil it in boiling water with tulsi, mint, coriander. Boil for 10 minutes. Blend in mixture jar with that water only..
- Take pan, add ghee and butter in it. Add chopped almond in it and saute until it gets brown. Add mixture of broccoli in pan..
- Take 3 tablespoon cream and 1 cup milk add in pan. Now add black pepper powder, salt, garlic paste and one table spoon sugar. Boil soup for 5 minutes. Now Serve with some some chopped almond and enjoy..
Add the garlic and onion, and sweat without. This soup is tasty and filling. Broccoli contains lots of vitamin C and almonds are rich in vitamin E. Includes coconut oil, almonds, broccoli, head cauliflower, celery stick, zucchini, onions Broccoli & Almond Soup. recipe by The Vegetatian Blog. Broccoli soup with low fat milk and dry roasted almonds.