Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli soup recipe. You can cook creamy broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- You need 500 gms of broccoli (cleaned and cut into florets).
- Get 5-6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of plain flour (maida).
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 3/4th tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3/4th tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 3/4 th tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small to medium size onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Fresh cream for the final touch (optional).
- Prepare Aa needed of coriander for garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Boil the broccoli florets for about 5min and keep them aside,Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions, tomato,green chillies,ginger garlic paste and the boiled florets along with 1 cup water and sauté on a medium to high flame for 10 min or until cooked. Remove and keep it aside to cool down..
- Once it cools down,transfer to a mixer and blend into a smooth purée. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining butter in another deep non-stick pan, add the flour and saute using a whisk on a Sim to medium flame for 30 seconds taking care that the flour does not discolour or get thickened.
- Slowly add the milk and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Add the broccoli puree, salt, pepper powder and garam masala powder, mix well and cook it on medium flame for another 10-15minutes. add a cup water here depending on the consistency and cook accordingly (I did add in my recipe or else the consistency becomes too thick).
- Switch off the flame, add the fresh cream and mix it well and garnish with coriander, your healthy and creamy soup is ready to serve..
This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old. Creamy Broccoli Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This soup is super creamy in texture, but it contains very little actual cream. The butter and flour mixture — what's called a roux — gives it body.
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.