Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cheese enchiladas recipe. You can have simple cheese enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- Provide of cream cheese.
- You need of onion chopped (optional).
- Prepare of pack of sharp cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- Use of large can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of corn tortillas white or yellow.
- Take of Anything else you want to add like grilled chicken or taco meat.
Steps to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- Optional sauté onion in butter with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix cream cheese and half of the package of cheese and onion together until well mixed,(optional, also add the extra ingredients if desired in this step).
- Take a small bowl and pore in some of the enchilada sauce..
- Take a torilla and dip on the the sauce and remove wiping some of the excess off..
- Take about 1” ball of cheese filling and squeeze it into a cylinder shape and wrap the tortilla around the filling and place in a deep sided pan.
- Repeat step 5 until you are out of room in the pan, then take the left over cheese filling and sprinkle it on top of the tortillas..
- Cover the tortillas in the enchilada sauce from the can and the remaking from the bowl.
- Cover the entire set of enchiladas with the rest of the cheese and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 15-20 minuets or until the cheese has completely melted on top of the enchiladas.
If you find this Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.