Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato soup with shrimp and broccoli recipe. You can cook creamy tomato soup with shrimp and broccoli using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Provide 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Provide 180 grams of net weight Shrimp (with shells).
- Provide 2 tbsp of White wine (or Japanese sake).
- Use 1 can of ♡ Canned tomato.
- Provide 400 ml of ♡ Water (measure with the tomato can).
- Provide 1 of ♡ Consommé soup stock cube.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ♡ Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ♡ Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 7 of shakes Garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Prep: Peel and devein the shrimp. Cut the broccoli into florets. Mince the onions..
- Cook the broccoli until slightly firm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onion until translucent..
- Add white wine (or sake) and the shrimp then stir-fry briskly until the shrimp become pink..
- Add the canned tomato marked with ♡, water (measure with the empty tomato can), consommé cube, salt, and pepper, then simmer slowly for 15 minutes..
- Add the broccoli from Step 2 and the heavy cream, bring it to a boil, taste, and season it with salt and pepper..
- If you have leftovers: Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup to each serving to make pasta sauce. Or, add rice to make risotto..
Homemade Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. The creamy tomato base of this Creamy Tomato Risotto with Crispy Garlic Crumbs has a hint of lemon that's just so mouth-wateringly moreish you won't be able to put your fork down until your plate is clear Jollof Risotto With Suya Spiced Shrimp • Tasty. Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. My version of your beef stroganoff with green beans. Chicken soup with leftover ratatouille or Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Parmesan Lemon Cream Sauce.
If you find this Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.