Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian style curry at home recipe. You can cook authentic indian style curry at home using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- Get of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Take of Onion.
- You need of Canned tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Get of ☆ Coriander powder.
- Use of ☆ Cumin powder.
- You need of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- Take of ☆ Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of touch ☆ Red chili pepper.
- Provide of ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get of ☆ Garlic, grated.
- You need of thumb of ginger ☆ Grated ginger.
- You need of ☆ Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of ☆ Salt.
Instructions to make Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- Remove skin and excess fat from the chicken thigh and cut into bite-sized. Finely chop an onion..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl, add the chicken thigh and mix. Rest for a while..
- While marinating the chicken, heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion..
- Stir fry until golden brown. It will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Add the marinated chicken and marinade in the pan and stir-fry..
- When the chicken surface is cooked, add tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Cook until slightly thickened. Serve on rice. This curry also goes well with naan bread..
- These are the spices I used for this recipe. I put too much red chili pepper, and the curry was too spicy..
If you find this Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.