Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quesadilla – indian style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe. To make quesadilla – indian style(both veg and non-veg type) you only need 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type):
- You need of the whole wheat tortilla:.
- Provide of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of madia.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- Prepare of oil or 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Use of the potato filling:.
- Take of large potatoes.
- Take of sweet corn.
- Use of Green chiles (can increase as per your choice).
- Prepare of onion.
- Take of finely chopped ginger.
- Use of finely chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Take of chaat masala, dry roasted jeera,.
- Take of gratted of any processed cheese.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of the chicken filling:.
- Prepare of boiled chicken.
- Provide of large onion.
- Use of tomato.
- Get of sweet corn.
- Prepare of gratted cheese.
- Provide of redchile flakes, oregano.
- You need of the mayo green chutney:.
- Get of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Green chiles.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Jeera powder.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- Use of mayo.
- Provide of Oil to fry the quesadilla.
Steps to make Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type):
- Mix the wheat flour, madia, and all the dry ingredients. Mix it well. Now use warm to make the dough. Drizzle some oil on it. And keep it aside. Then make small balls. Then roll out into thin round roti. In a tawa cook only 50 % of it on both side..
- Keep it aside..
- Now for the potato stuffing. Boil the potatoes. In a bowl add the smashed pototes, finely chopped onion, ginger, green chiles, cheese, coriander leavesand sweet corn. Mix them all. Add the dry masala and lemon juice. Mix them well..
- Now for the chicken stuffing. In a pan add oil, then add the finely chopped onion, sweet corn, tomatoes and boiled chicken. Saute it for 4-5 min. Add salt, black pepper powder, redchile flakes and oregano. Then put it in a bowl and add the gratted cheese. Mix it..
- In a tawa put oil, add the tortilla, then add the potatoes stuffing on one side. Fold it. Then fry it both side till crispy. Similarly do it with the chicken stuffing..
- For the chutney. Make a paste of coriander, green chiles, ginger. Add salt, chat masala and jerra powder. Then add mayo to it. Mix it well. Now cut the quesadilla before serving..
If you find this Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.