Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake.
You can have Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake
- You need 1 Cup of Suji.
- Prepare 1/2 heaped cup of figs Fresh anjeer / puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dates puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai Fresh.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 – 4 drops of Pineapple essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Choco chips.
Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake instructions
- Start with soaking the dates in 2 tbsp of milk and put malai on top and keep aside for 5 mins.. Now deseed the dates and make puree.. Add more milk if needed…
- In a mixing bowl put suji, add curd, figs puree, dates puree, ghee and mix well and keep aside to bloom for 10 mins…
- Now add baking soda, baking powder, essence, salt and give it a mix.. Now add choco chips and fold it gently.
- Spoon the batter in a greesed tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins @ 160°c.. Temperature and time may vary depending on the oven…
- Cool it on a wire rack and serve it warm.. When ever serving warm and serve…
- Stays good for 2-3 days in refrigerator…