Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hudson valley hot wiener sauce recipe. You can have hudson valley hot wiener sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce:
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Provide 8 oz of ground up hot dogs.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of corn starch dissolved in 1 cup water.
Instructions to make Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce:
- grind up hot dogs and put in saucepan.
- add water and all ingredients except cornstarch.
- bring to a boil, then turn down heat and let simmer for 30min.
- slowly add dissolved cornstarch and bring back to a boil keep stirring as heating.
- turn off stove and let sit for 10min. Sauce will thicken as it cools..
- serve on a steamed bun with hot dog.. preferably a wiener add finely chopped fresh onions and spicy mustard.
Cook rice as usual but add a little sugar and a few splashes of rice wine vinegar both during and after cooking. Add some pickled ginger juice to the rice. Rice when cooled should be sticky and somewhat sweet. Add the cinnamon stick, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, celery seeds, black pepper, ancho chili powder, and nutmeg, and stir to combine. They were both great, and never was there truly a Winner (or wiener).
If you find this Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.