Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bake fish au gratin recipe. To cook bake fish au gratin you need 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Get 4 of fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.).
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. of white potatoes.
- Take 1 of big sweet onion.
- Prepare 4 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide of Oregano and salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers..
- In a large and shallow baking dish.
- Put the oil.
- Distribute the oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes.
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt.
- And oregano.
- Cover the tomatoes with onion.
- Add salt.
- And oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the remaining potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown.
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home.
Cut fish in serving size pieces and place in a greased baking dish. View top rated Best baked fish au gratin recipes with ratings and reviews. It was horrible and I was really disappointed after spending so much money on it. I used the canned Phillips crabmeat and I also omitted the fish but followed the recipe exactly. Be the first to rate & review!
If you find this Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.