Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner recipe. To cook mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Prepare of ● For The Meatloaf Mixture.
- Take of Fresh Lean Ground Pork.
- Use of 80/20 Fresh Ground Hamburger.
- Get of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Dehydrated Onions.
- Use of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Take of Whole Milk.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide of Au Jus Extract.
- Get of Better Than Bouillon.
- Take of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Use of ● For The EZ Mashed Potatoes.
- Take of Trays Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best brand out there].
- Get of Heinz Homestyle Brown Gravy.
- Get of ● For The EZ Sweet Corn.
- Use of Del Monte Sweet Corn.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Get of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide of Sweet Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- You need of Thick Sliced Garlic Bread.
- Get of Side Salads.
Steps to make Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Mix everything together well. Pack meat in a translucent pan tightly. No air gaps. Create wells to the sides just in case any fat wants to boil over. Dash top with black pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Bake meatloaf at 350° for 1.5 hours. Allow meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving. Top with hot gravy..
- Au Jus extract pictured..
- Season and heat your corn..
- Heat your gravy as well. Back in the day, our mothers used packet gravy. I would not recommend it unless you really like a heavy salt content..
- Heat your mashed potatoes. Man oh man is this a good brand! You'll want this! No mess – no fuss!.
- Garlic bread pictured. Just oven heat as per manufacturer's directions..
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.