Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe. You can have tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce:
- Take of tofu(indonesian tahu).
- You need of spring onions, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of Canola oil.
- Use of soy sauce.
- You need of young green beans.
- Get of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide of Corn starch.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of fresh ginger, grated.
Steps to make Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce:
- Cut the tofu to 2.5 cm cubes. Roll them in corn starch. Shallow fry all sides in non stick pan with some canola oil. Put them on paper towel to keep them crispy not oily..
- Wash and cut green beans to 2 5 pieces. Wash and cut mushrooms. Heat the oil in other pan or wok, when pan is hot saute spring onions and gatlic and ginger for seconds.Now add mushrooms and green beans and saute for 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce and one cup of water. Cover the pan. Let vegetables become soft but still crunchy for few minutes. Turn off the heat and add fried tofu cubes. Stir and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice..
A delicious stir fried vegetable dish with oyster and soy sauce, finished with some chopped coriander. Enjoy on its own, with some rice. Garlic soy sesame sauce is the most common sauce that's served with tofu but if you like it spicy, you could add a bit of coarse Korean chili powder (Gochugaru, 고추가루) in it as well. I always make this dish after I use half of the tofu in some other cooking (e.g. So, definitely use the low sodium soy sauce option.
If you find this Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.