Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut pecan candy or frosting recipe. To make coconut pecan candy or frosting you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting:
- Get of For Candy:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 1 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded coconut.
- Take 1-2 cups of pecans. Put as little or many as you like.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Notes:.
- Use of You can drop like a cookie or pour into pan and cut into squares.
Instructions to make Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting:
- Line a baking sheet or pan with wax or parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, mix sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup and butter..
- On medium high heat, stir until mixture comes to a rolling boil..
- Without stirring, let mixture boil 5 minutes or to 235 on a thermometer. Soft ball stage..
- After time is up, remove from heat and add vanilla..
- Stir then add coconut and pecans..
- Stir off heat about 5 minutes until mixture starts to thicken some..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheets. Or you can pour mixture into pan and cut..
- When completely cool, store in layers with wax paper between to keep from sticking..
- If using for frosting, let cool stirring occasionally until it thickens and is spreadable. Put in between layers of cake or frost 9×13 cake..
Coconut Macadamia Bites are candies made with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts, caramelized sweetened condensed milk & salt drizzled. Easy Candied Pecans are the perfect sweet and salty snack, gift, or salad topper! They're quick to make and the perfect garnish for sweet and savory dishes! Glazed or candied nuts of any sort are really easy to make. I have a fantastic Glazed Macadamia Nut Recipe here on my site that is.
If you find this Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.