Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut pecan candy or frosting recipe. You can cook coconut pecan candy or frosting using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting:
- Provide of For Candy:.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- Use 1 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded coconut.
- You need 1-2 cups of pecans. Put as little or many as you like.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use of Notes:.
- You need of You can drop like a cookie or pour into pan and cut into squares.
Instructions to make Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting:
- Line a baking sheet or pan with wax or parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, mix sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup and butter..
- On medium high heat, stir until mixture comes to a rolling boil..
- Without stirring, let mixture boil 5 minutes or to 235 on a thermometer. Soft ball stage..
- After time is up, remove from heat and add vanilla..
- Stir then add coconut and pecans..
- Stir off heat about 5 minutes until mixture starts to thicken some..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheets. Or you can pour mixture into pan and cut..
- When completely cool, store in layers with wax paper between to keep from sticking..
- If using for frosting, let cool stirring occasionally until it thickens and is spreadable. Put in between layers of cake or frost 9×13 cake..
Coconut Macadamia Bites are candies made with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts, caramelized sweetened condensed milk & salt drizzled. Easy Candied Pecans are the perfect sweet and salty snack, gift, or salad topper! They're quick to make and the perfect garnish for sweet and savory dishes! Glazed or candied nuts of any sort are really easy to make. I have a fantastic Glazed Macadamia Nut Recipe here on my site that is.
If you find this Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.