Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajita Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita rice recipe. To make chicken fajita rice you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fajita Rice:
- Provide 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, divided.
- Get 2 of bell peppers (any color), diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Get 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 1 can (4 oz.) of diced green chilis.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Rice:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat 2 tbsp of the butter. Once it's melted, add in the peppers and onion with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they're softened…about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic and the additional tbsp of butter and cook another minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Turn the heat up to med-high and stir in the rice and seasonings. Let the rice toast for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Then stir in the diced green chiles, broth, lime juice and sour cream until it's all integrated. Place the lid on and let it come to a low boil. Once at a boil, lower the heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has absorbed..
- Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the cheese across the top. Place the lid back on and let the cheese melt, then serve..
These Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls combines my favorite crispy pan seared seasoned chicken with a quickly sautéed peppers and onions and the best shortcut ever, Ready to Serve Rice. To make these chicken fajita rice bowls, start by cooking the brown rice. While the rice is cooking, place the chicken and sliced veggies on a sheet pan, sprinkle with spices, drizzle with olive oil, toss. These chicken fajitas are seared beautifully on the outside while tender and juicy on the inside. Chicken Fajitas on Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.