Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. To cook mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" you only need 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Get of Meats.
- Take of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Use of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- Use of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Provide of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- Provide of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Chilie Powder.
- Prepare of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- You need of Granulated Salt.
- You need of Season Salt.
- Get of Cumin.
- Prepare of Braise.
- Get of White Wine.
- Use of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- You need of Breads & Spreads.
- Take of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- Provide of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- Take of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Get of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Take of Options.
- Take of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- Provide of Tinfoil.
- Prepare of large Knife.
- Use of Set Tongs.
Instructions to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.