Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards recipe. You can have mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards using 46 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood Boil [don't allow seafood to touch water].
- Take of LG Fresh Raw Snow Crab Legs.
- Take of Fresh Raw Lobster Tails [split – more if needed].
- Provide of Dethawed Immatation Crab Meat.
- Use of LG Raw Fresh Deveined Shrimp [skins left on].
- Use of Old Bay Seasoning [place on seafood].
- Get of LG Lemon Wedges [place on seafood].
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic [place in water].
- Provide of Quality White Wine [place in water].
- Provide of Sea Salt [place in water].
- Get of Brick Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice [place in water].
- Get of Water.
- Get of ● For The Ribs.
- You need of Rack Of Baby Back Ribs.
- You need of ● For The Sausage.
- Provide of Link Smoked Sausage.
- Get of ● For The Rib & Sausage Dry Rub.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- Use of sp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Hot Paprika.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Provide of Chili Powder.
- Take of Dried Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Rib Braise.
- Get of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take of Reserved Dry Rub.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as desired].
- Take of Assorted Breads.
- Get of Assorted Crackers.
- Use of Assorted Cheeses.
- You need of Assorted Bread Butters.
- Prepare of Assorted Mustards.
- Use of Assorted BBQ Sauces.
- You need of Gee = Clarified Butter [a real time saver].
- Provide of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Get of New Baby Potatoes.
- Use of Corn On The Cob [halved].
Instructions to make Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Your desired outcomes pictured in steps #1 thru #4. Lobster, crab, shrimp and Immatation crab meat pictured..
- Ribs and sausage with sauces and spices pictured..
- Fresh bread and various butters pictured..
- Assorted cheeses pictured. Chop into cubes and serve with crackers..
- Start your seafood by adding everything in the Seafood Boil section. Bring to a heavy boil and steam for 8 minutes covered..
- At 8 minutes – add your shrimp and immatation crab meat. Steam for 3 minutes longer covered. Place on serving board..
- Clean and spray your grill..
- Create your dry and wet braise..
- Bring your ribs to room temperature..
- Rub ribs down with your dry rub the pour on your wet braise ingredients..
- Seal ribs up tightly with seam on the top as so the braise doesn't leak..
- Season sausage with reserved rub..
- Seal sausage up tightly..
- Bake ribs at 225° for 2 1/2 hours and your sausage for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and prep meat for the grill..
- Grill both on high until they have a decent char on them. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice ribs and slice sausage on the bias. Place on cutting board. Serve with BBQ sauces, salt, pepper and mustards..
- Warm your Gee. [a real time saver!].
- Serve with your all of your sides listed above. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.