Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summertime Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Summertime Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summertime Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Also before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summertime pasta salad recipe. You can cook summertime pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Get 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Get 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Provide 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Steps to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Works well with rice in place of the noodles too. Healthy pasta salad recipes are a cornerstone of summer cooking for good reason. They're a simple way to creatively pack in a variety of yummy ingredients, like fresh seasonal produce. Recipe and Photo by Christi Johnstone. The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions.
If you find this Summertime Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.