Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer spaghetti recipe. To make summer spaghetti you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer spaghetti:
- Get of Spaghetti:.
- Prepare 8 oz of (half a pound) red lentil spaghetti noodles (not cooked).
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the rest:.
- Get 20 of basil leafs.
- You need 3 of large tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of fresh mozzarella (cubed in 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Summer spaghetti:
- For the spaghetti:.
- Boil water and add salt.
- Add red lentil noodles to boiling water.
- Let red lentil noodles get soft then take off heat.
- Drain water and add olive oil to the noodles.
- Let cool in the refrigerator until needed (it won’t be needed till later).
- For the rest:.
- Chop basil extra finely.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Bring out the cold noodles.
- Add the basil, tomato, and cheese to the noodles and stir.
- Put back into the refrigerator.
- Add about 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, bake chicken.
- Once your chicken is cooked and tender, make small strips with it.
- Now add the chicken to the noodle mix.
Cherry tomatoes are quickly sauteed with garlic and olive oil then tossed with a generous handful of basil. Spaghetti with garlic and chilli. by Anna Del Conte. Sardine and kale spaghetti. by Prue Leith. Summer Spaghetti Salad is a simple twist on the classic pasta salad. Made with just a few ingredients like pasta and veggies and a simple but zesty dressing, this will become your new go to summer side.
If you find this Summer spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.