Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you fight depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe. To make mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 you need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Provide 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- Take of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- Provide 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- Use 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Tofu', cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- Take 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- Use 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- Take 3 stalks of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- Get 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- Provide 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- Take A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- Get 1 of fresh tomato, chopped.
- Use 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Provide 4 tbs of taoco' paste (fermented soya bean).
- Use 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Use 2 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of SAUCE:.
- Get 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of + 2tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Get of Sea salt and white pepper powder.
Steps to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add Savoury soy sauce, Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu' pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the onions, stir-fry 2', then add the marinade meat, stir-fry for 3 ' or until just brown. Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put extra 2 tbs oil, put the onions and stir-fry for 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 2'; half way through add the garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, tomato, green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco' sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir-fry till cabbage mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add bean sprouts, 1 tbs sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.
If you find this Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.