Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked pork back ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked pork back ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked pork back ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pork back ribs recipe. You can have smoked pork back ribs using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked pork back ribs:
- Take 1 of slab of pork back ribs.
- Use 1 cup of rib rub.
- Get 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2-3 shots of Gran Gala.
- You need of Apple juice.
- Get of Rib Rub**.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
Steps to make Smoked pork back ribs:
- Get the smoker heating up to 250°.
- Put 2 to 3 shots of gran gala into a 12oz spray bottle and then top it off with apple juice..
- Make the rib rub..
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs..
- Coat all sides of the ribs with the rub mix and let rest until the smoker hits 250°.
- Once the smoker ready put the ribs on bone side down. I used a mixture of mesquite and peach wood. They will need to cook for about 2 to 2.5 hours uncovered..
- After about 45 minutes spray the top of the ribs with the gran gala mix. Spray 2 to 3 more times through out the cooking time..
- After about 2 hours check the ribs to see if they are ready to come off and be wrapped. It may take another half hour, they are ready when the meat is pulling back from the bones a bit and a nice bark is set..
- Once they are ready pull them off the smoker and place them on a large piece of foil bone side up. Spread a 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar across the ribs and drizzle 2 tbsp of honey across the ribs. Wrap the foil tightly around the ribs so that it won't leak..
- Put back on the smoker for another 1.5 hours..
- After 1.5 hours cooking wrapped pull off the smoker and let rest for 30 minutes in the foil before serving..
Who doesn't love a good smoked pork rib. Tender meat, a perfect sized bone to impart delicious flavor and juiciness, and that perfect level of smokiness. I have had Baby Back Ribs many different ways, but I have never tried curing them. Once you learn this proven technique for seasoning and smoking succulent pork ribs, you'll be surprised how easy it is to grill up a perfect rack, every time. Oh Smoked ribs, smoked ribs, smoked ribs.
If you find this Smoked pork back ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.