Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tang Yuan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tang Yuan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tang Yuan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tang yuan recipe. To make tang yuan you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tang Yuan:
- Provide 2 cups of sticky rice flour.
- Use 7 ounces of water.
- Get of Food coloring (preferably red and yellow, I used red and green).
- Provide of Ginger syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 2-3 of pandan leaves (or screwpine leaves).
- You need 1 (2 inch) of peeled and slightly pounded ginger piece.
Instructions to make Tang Yuan:
- To make the syrup, grab a pot and boil water in it. Add the pandan leaves and ginger. Bring to boil on medium heat until it creates the scent of pandan and ginger. Add sugar and let simmer for another 15 minutes and set aside.
- In a big bowl, mix your flour and water together. Knead mixture until it forms a dough or until it doesn’t stick to your hands anymore.
- Divide dough into 3 portions with the uncolored portion being the biggest. Add 2 drops of each food coloring onto the other 2 portions to make red and yellow dough.
- Pinch dough into small balls and roll them with your hands until they become round.
- Set your dough balls aside on a flat surface covered with paper or cloth.
- Boil another pot of water and place your dough balls into it. Transfer dough into syrup once they start floating.
It is a dessert that appears as what its name suggests— a soup ball. Having a pastel look with a chewy exterior and sweet filling that bursts in your mouth, this is a dessert that most Malaysians enjoy. Tang yuan literally translated soup balls. It is a Chinese dessert that made from glutinous rice flour with water to form balls and cooked in boiling water. Then, it serves with sweet sugar water.
If you find this Tang Yuan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.