Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk kara uppittu recipe. You can have coconut milk kara uppittu using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk kara uppittu:
- You need 2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of uppittu rava.
- Use 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 5 spoons of Ghee.
- You need 10 of Badam.
- Get 5 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of peanut.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/4 of capsicum.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sweet con.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 3 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 spoons of vangibath powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of smal piece jaggery.
- Get 3 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Take as required of mint leaves and curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 spoon of chana dal.
Steps to make Coconut milk kara uppittu:
- Heat a kadai, add 2 spoons ghee, dryfruits and peanuts. Fry and remove, keep aside. Add upittu rava same kadai. Fry and keep aside..
- Heat kadai, add ghee, mustard, byadigichilli,urd dal, chana dal and fry. Add curry leaves & green chilli and fry them tempering ready. Add onion and mix well.
- Add capsicum, sweet corn, tomato and mix. Add ginger garlic pasteand mix well.
- Add fried rava,Turmeric powder, vangibath powder, salt and mix. Add boiled coconut milk and mix..
- Add mint leaves, coconut and mix. Finally add 1 spoon ghee and mix. Decorate dryfruits and peanuts and serve them..
Coconut milk is classified as either thick or thin based on consistency and how much it's processed. Thick: Solid coconut flesh is finely grated and either boiled. Coconut milk is an opaque, milky-white liquid extracted from the grated pulp of mature coconuts. The opacity and rich taste of coconut milk are due to its high oil content, most of which is saturated fat. Coconut milk is made from the flesh of coconuts.
If you find this Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.