Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast lasagna recipe. You can cook breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Lasagna:
- Use 2 cups of breakfast sausage, cooked.
- Use of or 2 cups hamburger (pinches of kosher salt, pepper, sage, thyme, rosemary, sugar, cayenne).
- Provide 3 cups of scrambled eggs.
- You need 15-20 strips of bacon, cooked.
- Provide of Butter (enuf to lube casserole dish).
- Provide 1 lb of frozen hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of onion, diced small.
- Get of Diced tomatoes.
- Provide of Chives to garnish.
Instructions to make Breakfast Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg..
- Cook the breakfast sausage with onion and set aside. Scramble the eggs (adding salt & pepper to taste) and remove when they are still a bit runny and set aside. Cook bacon and set aside. – Recommend making all at same time in separate pans to save on prep time..
- Butter a 9 x 9 baking pan. Layer hash browns (add pepper), sausage, eggs, cheese, hash browns, bacon, eggs, cheese and end with hash browns (more pepper)..
- Bake until hash browns are done, approximately 30 minutes..
- Carefully remove from oven, top with more cheddar cheese and put under the broiler until cheese is bubbly..
- Let stand 5 minutes, garnish with chives and tomatoes and serve..
No one will ever leave the table hungry! Make it the night before (just don't bake it) and refrigerate! This glorious morning breakfast lasagna recipe is fantastic. All the traditional breakfast staples are layered with lasagna noodles, cheese sauce and more cheese to create this simply irresistible dish. Either application works with this Breakfast Lasagna.
If you find this Breakfast Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.