Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) recipe. To make bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Prepare 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- You need 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- Take 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Use 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get 120 ml of water.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of Ground spices:.
- Get 8 cloves of shallots.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- You need of For the complements:.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
- Use of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- Provide of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- Provide of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
Steps to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.
But hahaha, we are happy together and most of all, we clicked!! Nasi goreng means fried rice in Indonesian and Malay language. It is cooked with a chili paste consisting of bird's-eye chili, shallot, garlic, belacan (a local shrimp paste) In this article, I will explain how to prepare the nasi goreng famous in Malaysia called nasi goreng kampung (village fried rice). Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice) Village style fried rice is a popular Malay style fried rice : Nasi Goreng Kampung.
If you find this Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.