Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) recipe. You can cook bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Provide 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- Use 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- Provide 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Take 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 120 ml of water.
- Use 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Ground spices:.
- Take 8 cloves of shallots.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- Take of For the complements:.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
- Provide of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- Use of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- Get of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
Instructions to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.
But hahaha, we are happy together and most of all, we clicked!! Nasi goreng means fried rice in Indonesian and Malay language. It is cooked with a chili paste consisting of bird's-eye chili, shallot, garlic, belacan (a local shrimp paste) In this article, I will explain how to prepare the nasi goreng famous in Malaysia called nasi goreng kampung (village fried rice). Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice) Village style fried rice is a popular Malay style fried rice : Nasi Goreng Kampung.
If you find this Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.