Broccoli and cheese soup. I have been making broccoli cheese soup for years but this version is MUCH easier!! This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!).
Watch the video, plus check the tips for the best broccoli cheddar soup ever. No need to go out to a well known bread company, this copycat broccoli cheddar soup is incredibly smooth, rich, and full of great broccoli cheese flavors! sopa de broccoli y queso cheddar. You can cook Broccoli and cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and cheese soup
- Prepare of broccoli and cheese.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of each 2-10oz bags of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- You need 7 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that Add the broccoli, carrots, and onions. Stir them into the soup base and mix well.
Broccoli and cheese soup step by step
- Saute onion in the butter..
- Boil or steam the broccoli, then chop..
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly..
- Soup is done when its all blended and broccoli is tender!.
This easy Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is based upon Panera's, but if you ask me, it's better! If you love Panera Bread's Broccoli Cheddar Soup, you are going to be amazed with this copycat recipe! This post may contain affiliate links. This truly is the best broccoli cheese soup I've ever had! My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese!