Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño potato chip chicken recipe. To cook jalapeño potato chip chicken you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken:
- Provide 4 of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- Provide 1 pints of buttermilk.
- Take 2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Provide 4 cup of kettle cooked chips, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken:
- start with soaking the chicken in buttermilk, in a plastic container and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- before removing chicken from marinade, combine together the flour, salt/pepper and paprika.
- remove chicken from marinade and dredge in flour mix to dry.
- shake off the excess flour, then dip fully into egg wash.
- now place into crushed chips and cover completely.
- prep a sheet pan with vegetable oil brushed on and preheat the oven to 400.
- cook chicken at 400 for no more than 15 minutes.
- after 15 minutes, turn heat down to 350.
- continue baking at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
- rest for 10 minutes and plate!.
Instead of chopping up jalapeñoes, grab a bag of Tim's Cascade Jalapeño Chips or Kettle Brand Jalapeño Potato Chips. Try other good jalapeño potato chips from Ruffles, Herr's, Lay's, Dirty Chips, and Pringles. Place potato chips in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the chips are in coarse crumbs. Alternatively you may also place the chips in a Pour milk into a separate shallow dish, add chicken and turn to coat. Dredge chicken in the potato chips, turning to coat completely and arrange in a.
If you find this Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.