Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot curry (with coconut milk) recipe. You can cook carrot curry (with coconut milk) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk):
- Use 1 of tblsp Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1 of Spring Curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of medium Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of big green Chilli (cut in 4 pieces).
- Use 4 of big Carrots (cut in wedges).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Mirch.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Provide 2/3 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk):
- In a bow mix the Carrot wedges with 1 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Mirch, 2 tsp Cumin P., 1 tsp Coriander P., 1/2 tsp Turmeric P. and Salt. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tblsp Coconut Oil in a pot or pan. Add 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds and let them splutter for few seconds. Then add the chopped Onions, green Chilli and Curry leaves to it. Mix well and saute till onions turn slightly Brown in colour..
- Now add the Carrot wedges to it and mix well. Saute everything for around 5 minutes..
- Then add 1/2 Cup Water and 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk to it and mix well. Bring to boil and let it simmer with closed lid on medium heat till the carrots are cooked..
- Garnish with some Coriander leaves. Carrot Curry is ready to enjoy and tastes best with Rice. 😊.
Curried Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk paleo & vegan options. Add coconut milk, yellow curry paste, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Also, if you want a thicker curry, opt for the full-fat. It gets a Thai twist with Thai curry paste and coconut milk and some shredded coconut. I loved the coconut in this soup, but if you're not sure, feel Cook's Notes for Thai Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk.
If you find this Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.