Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe. You can cook cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Take of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- Prepare of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- Use of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- Take of Onion diced.
- Prepare of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- Prepare of Salami & provolone bread.
- Get of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- Take of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Provide of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- Provide of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- Prepare of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- Provide of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
Instructions to make Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..
Fresh cheese and homemade bread baked with sunflower and flax seeds, a snack to enjoy before lunch. Cut the salami & the allgäuer cheese in slices and stuff the bread with them. Chef Johns salami bread was excellent. I made my own regular bread dough. Other than that I followed Nutritional Information.
If you find this Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.