Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated Fried Zucchini and Bell Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Fried Zucchini and Bell Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated fried zucchini and bell pepper recipe. To make marinated fried zucchini and bell pepper you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinated Fried Zucchini and Bell Pepper:
- Take 1 of half of one Zucchini.
- Get 1 of half of one Red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of half of one Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of For marinade:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Krazy Salt.
Steps to make Marinated Fried Zucchini and Bell Pepper:
- Cut the zucchini horizontally in half, then cut into pieces about 1 cm. Remove the seeds from the bell peppers and cut into bite-sized chunks..
- Sauté the zucchini and bell peppers in a pan without oil. While they're cooking, mix the marinade..
- When the zucchini and bell pepper have nicely browned, toss in the marinade and it's good to go. If you let it stand for a little bit, the flavor really soaks into the vegetables..
- I recommend Momoya's handy and delicious minced garlic!.
Bell Pepper-Zucchini PastaEat Smarter. canola oil, red bell peppers, pappardelle pasta, salt Easy Grilled Chicken, Bell Pepper, Zucchini and Squash Vegetable KebabsJeanette's Healthy Living. Honey-Ginger Pork Chops served over Stir-Fried VegetablesPork. fresh cilantro, yellow squash. These marinated roasted bell pepper strips make a tasty appetizer served with crostini or sandwiches. They are delicious additions to salads as well. This is a very simple bell pepper recipe.
If you find this Marinated Fried Zucchini and Bell Pepper recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.