Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. To make quinoa salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Salad:
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 4 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Take 2 Cups of Quinoa.
- Provide 3.5 Cups of Water (Boiling).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 Cup of Green Beans.
- Get 1 Cup of Peas carrots and.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onbion.
- Take half – 1 Cup of Cherry Tamatoes salt cut in sprinkle.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice Fresh.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
Steps to make Quinoa Salad:
- Use a 5 Qts. Pot. Heat Pot add Oil (group 1) Cumin seeds and Garlic. Cook 1 minute and add Quinoa. Cook 2 minutes. Add 3.5 cups boiling water slowly. (Don't let the water splatter). Add salt. Bring to boil and cook exactly 15 mts..
- Add all the ingredients in group 2 and Mix it with Quinoa in a large salad bowl..
- You can choose variety of items to add.. vegetarian or chicken or fish..
Nutrition facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. We have used the USDA database to calculate approximate values. This quinoa salad recipe is the best! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, chickpeas, red bell pepper, cucumber, parsley and lemon. It's vegan and gluten free, too!
If you find this Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.