My Famous Quinoa Salad. Food, food blog, healthy, vegan, time lapse, tasty www.theterribleyogi.com. Here's how to make my famous Quinoa Salad. For this salad recipe you will need the things listed below.
Tuna quinoa salad packed with protein, fresh spring veggies and a green goddess avocado dressing. Delicious and so easy to make! Chewy black quinoa with almond milk, avocado and honey makes a sweet-savory meal-in-a-bowl. You can have My Famous Quinoa Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Famous Quinoa Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 10 of or more Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Finely chopped parsley.
- It’s 3 of generous pinches Your choice of unsalted nuts (I used sunflower seeds and sliced almonds).
- It’s 3 of generous pinches Dried cranberries.
- You need 1 of Feta cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of lime Lime juice (or lemon).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
This Greek quinoa salad includes tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese creating a Mediterranean-inspired, gluten-free salad. This is my absolute favorite quinoa recipe! It's so flavorful and always a big hit with my family and friends. Trust me, you'll want to eat every single bite!
My Famous Quinoa Salad instructions
- Put 1 part quinoa to 1 part water in a sauce pan with a pinch of salt (not listed) and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer until the water boils off..
- When the quinoa grains open up, fluff with a fork and cool..
- While the quinoa is cooling, cube the cucumber, quarter or halve the tomatoes, and mince the parsley. Combine in a bowl with the cranberries..
- Lightly roast the nuts, cool, then add to the bowl from Step 3..
- Add the quinoa to the bowl from Step 3, then crumble in the feta cheese. Sprinkle in the lime juice and olive oil, mix, then season with salt and pepper to taste..
This VEGAN QUINOA SALAD is my favorite packed lunch, loaded with plant-based protein. Easy to make with lemon juice, fresh herbs, and crunchy This Vegan Quinoa Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead lunches. I love how it's loaded with a variety of crunchy veggies and is a complete. This Mexican-style Quinoa Salad is loaded with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, red onion, and cilantro. Simple, healthy, and incredibly delicious, you'll want to make it over and over again!