Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed ham salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed ham salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed ham salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed ham salad recipe. To cook stuffed ham salad you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed ham salad:
- Use of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Use of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- Take of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Provide of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Get of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- Get 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- Take of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- Provide 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Instructions to make Stuffed ham salad:
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed ham salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.